Residential Carpet Cleaning
Steam Cleaning & VLM (Very Low Moisture)
Scott Gwilliam has many happy residential customers throughout the entire Valley whom they trust exclusively in their home. You need a good cleaner who you can trust in your home AND who will deliver an excellent cleaning every time!
Not only are we the best, but we promise to NEVER nickel and dime you. We charge by the square foot, our prices are well below average and we will not charge you extra for crucial steps (like pre-spray, sanitizing or spot cleaning) that should be included in every cleaning. We have an 8 step hot water extraction (steam) cleaning process for maximum soil and spot removal without over wetting your carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind returning your carpet, as close as possible, to factory condition.
We are not just a “steam cleaner”…we pride ourselves on staying current with all of the technology, solutions, equipment and methods within the cleaning industry. We offer VLM – Very Low Moisture carpet cleaning as well! We will decide which cleaning method is best for your carpet based on fiber type, soil conditions, and other factors. We will put our reputation, experience, and education to the test and we proudly offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Call or Text Us
We are here to answer your questions or to schedule a FREE cleaning estimate.
8 Step Cleaning Process
1. Pre- Inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify the type of carpet you have, potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results. He will also listen to any concerns you may have, and address those issues and expected results. Education is our top priority!
2. Pre-Vacuum: All carpets will be vacuumed to remove dry soils. Removal of dry particulates and pile lifting the carpet before the cleaning is one of the most vital steps in the cleaning process.
3. Furniture Moving: Our regular pricing includes moving couches, chairs, tables and smaller items per your request. There is an additional cost to move heavier items such as beds, dressers, etc. We will not move oversized furniture or pianos.
4. Pre-Spray: A fiber specific preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning. Isolated spot treatment is also performed within this process.
5. Agitation: A counter rotating brush is used to agitate the pre-spray to assist in breaking down the soils and oils found in the carpet.
6. Hot Water Extraction and Rinse: The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
7. Post Grooming: Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming also helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
8. Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will walk through the job with you to point out the cleaning results and to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the job.
We have no doubt that STEAM CLEANING is the most effective way to clean your carpet. This is the cleaning method nearly all carpet manufacturers and carpet fiber producers recommend because of it’s use of external extraction. Regular professional steam cleaning is typically required to maintain your carpet manufacturer’s warranty. CTS has top of the line equipment and uses Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning Systems powered by Hydra Master.
Manufacturers that recommend hot water extraction cleaning: Mohawk, Shaw, Carpet One, Beaulieu Group & MANY MORE. See your manufacturer’s website for Warranty details.
Always Re-Apply Protector. This application assures you of the best protection possible against re-soiling and stains. It will also extend the life of your carpet and/or rugs.
Residential or Commercial? Urine or coffee stains? Nylon or Wool carpet? NO PROBLEM!
CTS uses the highest quality products and solutions. We have a variety of specialty products for every job.
***We have many different solutions available to treat carpet stains such as coffee, urine and odor issues. Unfortunately extensive pet stains go much further down into the flooring than just the carpet. Heavy spotting can get into the carpet backing, carpet pad , and even into the sub-floor below the pad. Our technicians use ultraviolet light to detect how severe the issue is and will educate you on what the options for cleaning are. The longer you let stains go untreated, the less chance you have of removing them.***
GONE GREEN or have ALLERGIES? Environmentally preferred cleaning products available upon request.
Carpet Tech Services
3050 S. Country Club Drive, Suite 6
Mesa, AZ 85210
Phoenix/Ahwatukee, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Gold Canyon, Queen Creek, Cave Creek, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Sun Lakes and MORE